Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Ok so this is a first for me. I've never done a blog before so this should be an interesting exercise!

I'm now back in the hotseat after taking a 6 month break to have my second child. I'm really excited to start photographing again!

My goals for this year: Get Certified! PPA (Professional Photographers of America) offers an intensive certification course, at the end of which, you become a Certified Professional Photographer. It's like attaining a degree. The examination consists of two parts: a written exam and submission of images to a panel of judges for review.

Another goal of mine is to work on a personal project, "a day in the life". For this project, I want to photograph families at home doing what they do during a normal day. Obviously, I won't spent an entire day with them but the aim is to capture them at play, kids helping mum with the gardening, washing the car with dad, cooking dinner, etc. It's a very photojournalistic approach.

So there it is; my first blog. Till the next one...!
Stace

1 comment:

Stephen Bruno Photography said...

Congratulations Stacey, on your new blog! I look forward to seeing more of your blog and photography.
http://www.stephenbrunophotography.com/