Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fathers' Day Special - Part 2

Due to the overwhelming response I've had to my Fathers' Day Special, I'm going to dedicate the studio for ONE DAY ONLY to the Fathers' Day Portrait Special I'm currently running.

On Saturday 7 June, between 9am and 5pm, clients can bring their children to have their portrait taken for Dad for Fathers' Day.

Clients receive up to a 20 minute session (5 images to choose from) and an 8x10" portrait in time for Fathers' Day on Sunday 15 June. Framing is available at an additional cost so make my studio your 1-stop-shop for Fathers' Day! Other portrait sizes are also available.

Bookings are limited to call or email today to reserve your spot!
Phone: 925-330-7130
Email: info@staceyfphotography.com

Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dads out there!

Stacey

No comments: