Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Karma

I wanted to share a story with you about good Karma.

I was recently out for dinner with a close friend. Co-incidentally, my family dentist happened to also be in the restaurant, a few tables away. As he was leaving, he came over to say hello and ask after my family.

Shortly after he left, one of the restaurant staff came to our table and informed us that he had not only paid for our dinner but ordered us a dessert as well!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SO touched by his generosity and selflessness that I just had to share this beautiful experience.

I'm always inspired by stories of people going out of their way to be kind and considerate and whenever I hear of a story or have an experience like that, I always try to find a way to pass it on.

As a way of passing on the good fortune, I would like to give away two (2) portrait session packages. If you are interested, email me at info@staceyfphotography.com with your name, phone number and email address before midnight Sunday 16 May 2010. I will draw the winners on Monday 17th May at 8am and post the winners' names at 9am.

Even if you don't wish to enter this little competition, please be inspired by my experience and do something good for someone in your life!

Stacey

1 comment:

Simply Divine Photography said...

Now that it pretty amazing in this day and age...you passing on the good deed makes it an even better story!
May you be blessed :)